Thank you to Squarespace for sponsoring today’s video. Visit for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch go to to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain!
Hi everyone, I’m Abbey Sharp and welcome to Abbey’s Kitchen. In today’s video we will be discussing my top tips for healthy weight gain.
If you missed my video on sustainable weight loss, you can check it out right here:
A FEW DISCLAIMERS
1) The information in this video is for education and entertainment purposes only, so you should always speak to a health care provider about your unique health needs.
2) Please use this video (as with all of my review videos) as educational, not as unique recommendations.
3) Please be kind in the comments.
4) Trigger warning to those with disordered eating tendencies.
5) Don’t forget to subscribe to this channel and ring the little bell so you never miss out!
Thai Peanut Hummus Recipe
Follow me on Instagram and TikTok! @abbeyskitchen
Don’t forget to check out my brand new product line 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙙 to get your hands on our new no-slip nesting bowls!
Check out my clothing MERCH line in support of Sick Kids Hospital
Some important links:
My book, The Mindful Glow Cookbook affiliate link:
The best baby feeding & eating gear (amazon #affiliate)
My favourite supplements (amazon #affiliate)
My favourite kitchen appliances and tools (amazon #affiliate)
My favourite healthy snacks (amazon #affiliate)
My favourite healthy breakfast foods (amazon #affiliate)
My favourite intuitive eating books (amazon #affiliate)
My favourite healthy meal ideas and snacks (amazon #affiliate)
Check out my blog for healthy recipes, parenting tips and tricks and busting nutrition myths and diets: www.abbeyskitchen.com
If you liked this video, please leave me a comment below with your thoughts and let me know who you want me to review next!
With Science & Sass,
Contribution by Rachel Levy